Contractors/Vendors or PCF may enable you to post Reviews. Reviews are considered to be Your Content. You acknowledge and agree that by positing a review:
1. Your review is truthful, accurate and unmitigated
2. Your Review does not violate our Acceptable Use Policy, including through derogatory, abusive, hateful, harassing, threatening, discriminatory, malicious, libelous, tortious, pornographic or obscene content; as determined by PCF in our sole and absolute discretion;
3. You will clearly and openly state in the text of your Review if you have received any monetary compensation or other incentive to write and submit a Review, regardless of the value of said compensation or incentive.
4. Your Review is solely based upon your first-hand experience with the business or individual whose products or services are the subject of the Review;
5. You are not an Interested Party of the business whose products or services that are subject of the review.
Interested party refers to:
(a) an owner, officer, director, employee; or
(b) an Interested Party of a competitor of the business or individual; or
(c) related in any way, including by marriage, blood, adoption
1. You will not try to negotiate the use of positing or removing a Review in an attempt to a demand payment from any business or individual. Note that legitimate refund requests made in connection with a bad customer experience are acceptable.