PCF respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects all users of the PCF Platform to do the same. Any user who uploads content represents and warrants that they have the rights to permit PCF to use such content on the PCF Platform.
Your Content may be removed or suspended in whole or part should you infringe on the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others. Users who repeatedly infringe, or are charged with infringement, will have their accounts disabled and/or terminated at PCF’s discretion per our policy.
You may send us a notice requesting that certain data/material/content be removed if you believe in good faith another user is in breach of our Copyright and Trademark Policy and infringing on your copyright or trademark rights. The notice requires the inclusion following information:
1. your name, address, telephone number, and email address, if any, of the complaining party;
2. a statement from the complaining party that the allegedly infringed material has not been authorized by the copyright or trademark owner, its agent or the law;
3. a statement that the complaining party, under penalty of perjury, is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the allegedly infringed material and that all information in the notification is accurate and true.
4. identification of the copyrighted work or trademark alleged to have been infringed upon;
5. identification of the material or content that is claimed to be infringing, and sufficient information to allow PCF to locate the material on the PCF Platform;
6. a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the allegedly infringed material.
Any complaints that to not meet the above 6 criteria will not be responded to. If PCF determines that the alleged infringed materials of your copyright or trademark rights do not require removal, PCF will remove those materials only pursuant to a court order declaring the content or use of the materials unlawful.
If you believe a notification of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) permits you to send us a counter-notice. Counter-notices must include the following information:
1. your name, address, telephone number, and email address, if any;
2. a statement, under penalty of perjury, that you earnestly belief that the content that was removed/disabled was done so as a misidentification of the material to be removed/disabled;
3. a statement of acceptance of service of process from the individual who submitted the complaint and consent to jurisdiction, either of the Federal District Court governing the judicial district where your address is located.
4. identification of the material that has been removed/disabled, and the location which the material appeared before it was removed/disabled;
5. your physical or electronic signature (i.e. typing your full name).
All notices must meet the current statutory requirement at the time of complaint imposed by the DMCA and be sent to the below agent. Note that there may be penalties for filing false claims and advise you to consult with your legal advisor before filing any notice.
Agent to Receive Notices of Claimed Infringement
Pond Contractor Finder LLC
4700 Millenia Boulevard #175-91009
Orlando, FL 32839
Fax: (800) 211-3390
For your convenience, we provide you the following electronic submission form for submission of takedown requests: Copyright or Trademark Infringement Claim Form. For fastest processing, please use this form.