You understand and agree not to use any collected data, information, services or any other part of PCF’s Platform (or Software), to take any action or actions that:
1. are inconsistent or contradictory to PCF’s brand, public image or reputation;
2. encourage any conduct or violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
3. promote or reference of any illegal activity or content, illegal drug use and/or sale, any form of abuse of children, elderly, disabled or animals, violence in any manner, or human trafficking;
4. are derogatory, abusive, hateful, harassing, threatening, discriminatory, malicious, libelous, tortious, pornographic or obscene;
5. infringe on PCF’s or any third party's trade secrets (or other proprietary rights), any copyrights, patents, trademarks, or privacy rights;
6. communicate/release any non-public information about any individual, business, company or entity without written authorization to do so, or any trade secret or any other confidential or proprietary material/information.
7. express or imply that any of your statements, activities or causes are endorsed by us, without our prior written consent in each instance;
8. in an attempt to “hack”, damage, vandalize or deface any portion of the PCF Platform (and Software) or attempt to restrict or hinder any other visitor from using the PCF Platform (and Software);
9. circulate or disperse any destructive files, viruses, worms or other similar type scripts or programming routines or files;
10. frame, modify, adapt, mirror, translate, reverse engineer, disassemble, sub-license or sell any portion of the PCF Platform;
11. remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices contained in the PCF Platform;
12. commercially capitalize, manipulate or profit in any manner from the content and information on PCF’s Platform except as expressly permitted.
13. Sell, lease, rent, sublicense, transfer or convey any rights whatsoever under the Terms to any third party;
14. Make the Service available on any third party site or file sharing/application hosting service.
15. use of any manual or automatic devices or process to data mine, index, retrieve the PCF Platform or in any way try to bypass or reproduce the navigational structure of the PCF Platform (or Software), its contents, security or verification processes.
16. hinder or interfere with any services with harmful intent to cause disruption or dismantling of the infrastructure of PCF, or its licensors/suppliers
17. violate the Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act (CAN-SPAM Act of 2003), or its equivalent, by way of distribution of spam or junk mail, chain letters, or other fraudulent or unsolicited bulk mail/email.
18. administer or implement any network monitoring or analyzers to mine, decode, intercept or block any packets used to communicate between PCF Platform servers, or any data not intended for you.
19. attempts to collect any information about any PCF Platform visitors or members
20. implicate of any depiction of any third parties, unless written consent has been obtained and verified from all such individuals and/or businesses.